4 instalments of $8.25
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm Tube 75ml 75ml
4.5 of 22 reviews
4 instalments of $8.25
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm Tube 75ml
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.5 of 22 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
Staple for gift-giving (and myself!)
This is one of my go-to gifts for friends (and I use it myself too!). I don't agree with some other reviews which label it as unisex - i feel that the scent is very feminine (while rosemary is the key fragrance note, overall the smell remains sweet and slightly floral). It is super hydrating, and used over night quite transformative on rough and tired hands. Lasts for ages, and gorgeous packaging that looks nice on the bed-side table. I always have one spare in the cupboard for a last minute gift, and never let myself run out.
Staple for gift-giving (and myself!)This is one of my go-to gifts for friends (and I use it myself too!). I don't agree with some other reviews which label it as unisex - i feel that the scent is very feminine (while rosemary is the key fragrance note, overall the smell remains sweet and slightly floral). It is super hydrating, and used over night quite transformative on rough and tired hands. Lasts for ages, and gorgeous packaging that looks nice on the bed-side table. I always have one spare in the cupboard for a last minute gift, and never let myself run out.
I love AesopLove the Aesop handcreams and I have used a few different ones. They are nice and can be used as unisex. I love the smell!!
My favouriteThis is by far my favourite hand cream. The fragrance is divine - I get so many people asking me about the smell when I put it on. It's really moisturising and I find I don't have to re-apply often unless I wash my hands. It absorbs into the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
DivineThis hand cream really works. It smells divine. It's unfortunately quite expensive, but given the quality that can be forgiven. If I win the lottery one day I will deck my whole house out with Aesop products, but until then, using this hand cream is a special treat.
(...and I can't be the only person who often goes out of my way when shopping to go past an Aesop store to use the testers out front!)
The best handcream everI purchased this resurrection cream in Paris when my hands were in a shocking state, peeling, rough and dry. They needed resurrection! The cream healed my hands within a few days and after 2 months of continuous use the ridges on my nails are reduced, hands are moisturised and looking so much better. This is the first hand cream I enjoy using. The smell of it as I apply last thing at night is a balm for a good night's sleep. Thanks for this exceptional product.
It works, beautifully moisturising, best handcream I've used.Definitely a bit more on the pricey side for a hand cream but Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm works!
It has a great smell but be careful if you are sensitive to fragrant skin care products as it will set you off.
Great productThis is lovely, your hands feel great
A handcream that actually worksToo long have I been on the quest for the perfect handcream that actually works, but now my quest is over. Aesops Resurrection hand balm actually works!
I have become tired of hand creams that mositurise your hands initially but an hour later you are back to having dry and flakey hands.
My hands looked like scales and I was nicknamed the lizard queen of Canberra. Now my hands are soft, smooth and hydrated.
I love this cream so much I introduced it to all the girls in the office. Half of them continuously borrow mine while the others have gone out and bought their own.
This handcream is an investment! Especially if you work in a heated building during the day and a night club full of alcohol during the night.
Beautiful hand cream!I have been wanting to try this hand cream for a long time and was not disappointed. I find the fragrance nice even though I usually prefer fragrance free products. It leaves my hands feeling very moisturised, even after washing. I will definitely buy again, and will consider buying the big container to keep in my bathroom (even though it is expensive). I also LOVE that it's an Australian company. The packaging is gorgeous (even though that is not a consideration for me generally).
GreatGreat moisturizing hand cream, always buy 2 tubes, one for my handbag and one for my bedside table, love the scent as well
Worth the costI love this cream just before bed at night. I am sure that the lovely soothing smell of orange and lavendar send me to sleep and I wake up with lovely smooth hands. I made a point of pressing from the bottom of the tube and press the tube flat and I have been able to empty the whole tube by not crushing it.
.Smells very strongly of oranges, lovely. Hate the metal tube which makes it hard to get the product out towards the end of it and it looks tatty. Not as rich as I would like in a hand cream. It absorbs quickly so would be ok to use at your desk.
miracleA friend gave me a sample tube with an accompanying rave. Yeah yeah I thought and put it on the shelf. I have problems with the tip of one of my fingers and my thumb cracking, very uncomfortable but nothing seem to make much difference it just took a persistent application of moisturiser over a number of weeks to clear the cracks. I ran out of the usual creams and was a bit desparate so reached for the Aesop cream my friend had given me. BEST THING I EVER DID. The cracks seemed almost to clear overnight - not really but the pain certainly came close to evaporating and the cracks cleared within days.. I used it more like an ointment than a handcream to achieve this.
- This is a gorgeous hand cream - the smell, the texture and the whole experience is fantastic. However, the product does not absorb as well as I was hoping and it leaves hands with a slightly greasy residue which is inconvenient. I love the product, but the packaging is not very nice (I hate tubes that crumple and look unappealing as the product is used up).
- I only tried a sample of this but unfortunately, it didn't live up to the rave reviews for me. I'm very picky about my hand creams - I need something that is moisturising but doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands as this is one thing that I simply can't stand. Resurrection Aromatique does moisturise beautifully and it smells gorgeous as well but I found that I couldn't stand the residue after a while and had to go rinse it off. Do be aware though that I am extremely picky about residue so what bothers me probably wouldn't bother most other people. I can see why it is so loved, though. Like other Aesop products, it is beautifully packaged :)
- I love all the aesop products. This cream is great for dry hands. Lasts for ages and smells so divine!!
- Smelt divine, but long term not hydrating enough... Sunk in quickly though.
- I was first introduced to this product by a flight attendant who told me many of them use this product. I am now never without it, Great value for money which I certainly want these days and a beautiful scent and a luxurious feel.
- Love this - wouldnt be without it! The best hand cream, with an amazing scent.
- Love this stuff! The smell is great and it absorbs fast, no greasy feel at all and moisturises well.
- Best hand cream ever in the world. I love the smell, i love that it makes my hands sooo smooooooth.
- I LOVE this stuff! It's permanently in my bag so I can always apply wherever I am. Smells divine and soaks into the skin really well. For me it feels a little greasy when I first apply, but that goes away within a few minutes. Hands remain soft and nourished all day long just from one application. Highly recommend this one. Wouldnt buy any other hand cream.