butter LONDON Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator 17.5ml
4.8 of 10 reviews
$6.24 x 4
$6.24 x 4
FLAMMABLE This item is flammable therefore postage is restricted to Standard Post within Australia
Is this for you?
Breaks down and softens dead skin cells for gentle cuticle removal, while also eliminating the need to nip.
- Brand New!
What customers say
- Feels great! (21)
- Firm (9)
- Beautiful (219)
- Great value (9643)
"Don't know a good thing til it's gone"
Check out these alternatives...
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
butter LONDON Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator
Get expert an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.8 of 10 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
This stuff works. Put it on cuticles. Wait 3 minutes then push the cuticles back. The dead skin will start to come away easily. Leaves nails looking great! Will repurchase but won't need to for a long time as this stuff lasts ages.
Good stuffThis stuff works. Put it on cuticles. Wait 3 minutes then push the cuticles back. The dead skin will start to come away easily. Leaves nails looking great! Will repurchase but won't need to for a long time as this stuff lasts ages.
Well named productButter London Melt-Away Cuticle Eliminator is really good. I have never used a cuticle eliminator before and the difference is amazing.
Previously I have spent ages soaking my hands in warm water and then gently pushing back my obstinate cuticles, usually causing some damage in the process. But no more - simply paint this liquid on, then a short time later remove it. The result - beautiful nails with white half moons showing. Thank you Adore Beauty for your wonderful emails alerting to me to such a good product!!
Does exactly what you want it to doYep, does exactly what you need it to do. Don't need a lot to do all your cuticles, so it should last quite some time.
definite repurchase!!!I love this stuff. After using it few times, I am a fan for life.
really helps remove and push back cuticles,I really like this product. It is thin when you first apply it then it thickens after a little while. It says leave it on 2 minutes but I don''t really take notice and I probably leave it on a bit longer. Then I push my cuticles back and quite a bit of gunk comes off, then I wash my hands and use a nail brush and gently go over the cuticles to remove any product or dead skin. I do this everytime I change my nail polish. It doesnt smell bad, it''s gentle and it really helps improve the appearance of cuticles. I have tried manicare''s cuticle remover but it didn''t work nearly as good as this. I also rub Burts Bees Cuticle Creme or Trilogy Everything Balm into my nails, cuticles and surrounding skin several times a day to keep them looking nice.
- If you have cuticles then you should have this unbelievably fantastically great stuff.
- A wonderful product. I do regular DIY manicures and pedicures and find this product makes them just that bit better - a professional looking finish. Works quickly to remove dry cuticles and hangnails, with no unpleasant 'toxic' smell. Highly recommended!
- This stuff is amazing! I am always fighting with my cuticles, they always look awful as I am never sure how to look after them properly. I applied some of this to my cuticles, left it for a few minutes as it said on the instructions, when I pushed back my cuticles they went without a fight and after washing it off and using a nailbrush to really make sure I had got all the cuticle, they looked fabulous! I could not believe how much better they looked and it was really quick and easy to do. This is going to be a staple in my nail care box!
- I had used some of the other butter LONDON products, and was so pleased with them that I was wishing they had a cuticle remover. Then, lo and behold, the very next time I looked on the adore beauty site - there it was - Melt Away! And that is exactly what it does. My toenails looked so gorgeous I couldn't stop looking at them! I cannot recommend this product too highly - try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- This is excellent stuff! I bought this so I could do pedicures at home and I had only tried pharmacy branded cuticle removers before now or used cuticle oil instead - this wins. It works very quickly and cuticles really do melt away. I expected it to contain an AHA but it seems to have gentle ingredients. Another great product from Butter London!