4 instalments of $6.24
butter LONDON Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator 17.5ml
4.8 of 10 reviews
4 instalments of $6.24
FLAMMABLE This item is flammable therefore postage is restricted to Standard Post within Australia
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
butter LONDON Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.8 of 10 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
This stuff works. Put it on cuticles. Wait 3 minutes then push the cuticles back. The dead skin will start to come away easily. Leaves nails looking great! Will repurchase but won't need to for a long time as this stuff lasts ages.
Good stuffThis stuff works. Put it on cuticles. Wait 3 minutes then push the cuticles back. The dead skin will start to come away easily. Leaves nails looking great! Will repurchase but won't need to for a long time as this stuff lasts ages.
Well named productButter London Melt-Away Cuticle Eliminator is really good. I have never used a cuticle eliminator before and the difference is amazing.
Previously I have spent ages soaking my hands in warm water and then gently pushing back my obstinate cuticles, usually causing some damage in the process. But no more - simply paint this liquid on, then a short time later remove it. The result - beautiful nails with white half moons showing. Thank you Adore Beauty for your wonderful emails alerting to me to such a good product!!
Does exactly what you want it to doYep, does exactly what you need it to do. Don't need a lot to do all your cuticles, so it should last quite some time.
definite repurchase!!!I love this stuff. After using it few times, I am a fan for life.
really helps remove and push back cuticles,I really like this product. It is thin when you first apply it then it thickens after a little while. It says leave it on 2 minutes but I don''t really take notice and I probably leave it on a bit longer. Then I push my cuticles back and quite a bit of gunk comes off, then I wash my hands and use a nail brush and gently go over the cuticles to remove any product or dead skin. I do this everytime I change my nail polish. It doesnt smell bad, it''s gentle and it really helps improve the appearance of cuticles. I have tried manicare''s cuticle remover but it didn''t work nearly as good as this. I also rub Burts Bees Cuticle Creme or Trilogy Everything Balm into my nails, cuticles and surrounding skin several times a day to keep them looking nice.
- If you have cuticles then you should have this unbelievably fantastically great stuff.
- A wonderful product. I do regular DIY manicures and pedicures and find this product makes them just that bit better - a professional looking finish. Works quickly to remove dry cuticles and hangnails, with no unpleasant 'toxic' smell. Highly recommended!
- This stuff is amazing! I am always fighting with my cuticles, they always look awful as I am never sure how to look after them properly. I applied some of this to my cuticles, left it for a few minutes as it said on the instructions, when I pushed back my cuticles they went without a fight and after washing it off and using a nailbrush to really make sure I had got all the cuticle, they looked fabulous! I could not believe how much better they looked and it was really quick and easy to do. This is going to be a staple in my nail care box!
- I had used some of the other butter LONDON products, and was so pleased with them that I was wishing they had a cuticle remover. Then, lo and behold, the very next time I looked on the adore beauty site - there it was - Melt Away! And that is exactly what it does. My toenails looked so gorgeous I couldn't stop looking at them! I cannot recommend this product too highly - try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- This is excellent stuff! I bought this so I could do pedicures at home and I had only tried pharmacy branded cuticle removers before now or used cuticle oil instead - this wins. It works very quickly and cuticles really do melt away. I expected it to contain an AHA but it seems to have gentle ingredients. Another great product from Butter London!